Every one of us enjoy watching movies and few also like to watch movies with English Subtitles. If you loves to watch movies and don’t know how to add subtitle file then don’t worry. Today we will share how to add SRT subtitles file in VLC media player.
- Download the Zip file of your favorite movie subtitle from our site Asksubtitle.com.
- Extract it with WinRar. If you don’t have WinRar installed on your PC you can download it here.
- Download the required movie subtitles file from Asksubtitle.com
- Right click the Zip file and select Extract Here.
- Now open your favorite Movie in VLC media player.
- From the top menu bar click on >>Subtitle and then >>Add Subtitle File.
- Click to open the SRT file you have already extracted as shown in this screen short below.
All Done! Enjoy watching your favorite movie.